« Beautifully crusty on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside, just like a great baked potato should be! Serve them with your favorite topping, like sour cream, butter, or chives. »
- 2 large russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Prep : 5 m Cook : 1 h Ready In : 1 h 5 m
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Brush potatoes with peanut oil and sprinkle with salt. Place them in the air fryer basket and place basket in the air fryer.
- Cook potatoes until done, about 1 hour. Test for doneness by piercing them with a fork.
Source : allrecipes.com