« These easy-to-make air fryer shrimp can be served with a salad or on top of rice or pasta. Also great as a cold appetizer. »
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon, sliced
Prep : 5 m Cook : 10 m Ready In : 15 m
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon pepper, paprika, and garlic powder in a bowl. Add shrimp and toss until coated.
- Place shrimp in the air fryer and cook until pink and firm, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with lemon slices.
Source : allrecipes.com