« Don’t want to heat up the house by turning on the oven? Try this fast, easy, and perfectly roasted broccoli and cauliflower side dish in your air fryer. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon or Parmesan cheese, if desired. »
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prep : 10 m Cook : 15 m Ready In : 25 m
- Heat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place broccoli florets in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave on high power for 3 minutes. Drain any accumulated liquid.
- Add cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, sea salt, paprika, and black pepper to the bowl with the broccoli. Mix well to combine. Pour mixture into the air fryer basket. Cook for 12 minutes, tossing vegetables halfway through cooking time for even browning.
Source : allrecipes.com