« These sweet potato tots have a kick, and are made lighter by preparing them in the air fryer. Serve with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce. »
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- olive oil cooking spray
- sea salt to taste
Prep : 15 m Cook : 35 m Ready In : 1 h
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add sweet potatoes. Boil until potatoes can be pierced with a fork but are still firm, about 15 minutes. Do not over-boil, or they will be messy to grate. Drain and let cool.
- Grate sweet potatoes into a bowl using a box grater. Carefully mix in Cajun seasoning. Form mixture into tot-shaped cylinders.
- Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray. Place tots in the basket in a single row without touching each other or the sides of the basket. Spray tots with olive oil spray and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Heat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and cook tots for 8 minutes. Turn, spray with more olive oil spray, and sprinkle with more sea salt. Cook for 8 minutes more.
Source : allrecipes.com