« Apples rolled in flour tortillas. VERY delicious, easy and fast to make. Substitute apples with peaches or cherries if desired. »
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
Prep : 15 m Cook : 20 m Ready In : 35 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spoon fruit evenly onto all tortillas, sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down on lightly greased 8×8 baking pan.
- Bring margarine, sugars and water to a boil in a medium sauce pan. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top if desired. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Makes 6 large tortillas; may be cut in half to serve 12.
Source : allrecipes.com