« A pork chop recipe that is quick and easy. You may have all the ingredients already in the house. Try serving over rice. »
- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
Prep : 30 m Cook : 1 h 30 m Ready In : 2 h
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste. Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl. Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9×13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl. After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture. Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com