« A delicious side or main dish with beef, basil and lots of cheese. You can substitute the beef for Italian sausage or add a combination. Serve with crusty warm bread and a green salad, if desired. »
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry ziti pasta
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Prep : 20 m Cook : 30 m Ready In : 50 m
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat. Add onions; saute until tender. Drain off fat and add spaghetti sauce; simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish, place about half of the pasta; top with a layer of provolone and mozzarella cheese slices. Spread on a layer of half the spaghetti sauce mixture and sour cream.
- Cover with remaining pasta, cheese and sauce; sprinkle a layer of Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until cheese and sauce are bubbly; serve.
FIFTEEN SHOCKING THINGS YOU’RE DOING WRONG WHEN ROASTING CHICKEN – FIND OUT WHY YOU JUST CAN’T GET IT RIGHT!
Source : allrecipes.com