« Whether it’s chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo, the Alfredo sauce has always had my heart. This is a simple and basic recipe for Italian starters. Enjoy! »
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package angel hair pasta
Prep : 10 m Cook : 20 m Ready In : 30 m
- Melt butter and olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add cream, garlic, and white pepper; bring to just under a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, until mixture is slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Stir Parmesan cheese into cream mixture and simmer until sauce is thickened and smooth, 8 to 10 minutes. Add mozzarella cheese to sauce; cook and stir until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to serving plates. Spoon sauce over pasta.
Source : allrecipes.com