- 1 box Duncan Hines chocolate cake mix and any ingredients it requires (I use applesauce instead of oil which eliminates over a thousand calories, and it tastes the same!)
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (reduced fat or fat free taste great too)
- 1 (8 oz) jar Smucker’s caramel topping
- 1 (8 oz) container cool whip thawed to room temp
- 3 Heath Candy Bars chopped (I chopped them in the blender which was easier than doing it by hand, and made them have a finer texture)
Bake cake according to package directions in a 9×13 pan. Let cake cool for about 5 minutes.
Poke holes in cake with the handle end of a wooden spoon. While cake is still warm, slowly pour over sweetened condensed milk over the top making sure some gets in all the holes of the cake. Next drizzle the caramel topping evenly over the cake slowly, making sure some gets in all the holes as well.
Spread cool whip over the top evenly. Sprinkle with Heath Candy bar pieces.
Store in fridge until ready to eat. Store any leftovers in fridge.
Source : allrecipes.com