« A quick breakfast if you’re trying to avoid carbs. »
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep : 10 m Cook : 5 m Ready In : 15 m
- Heat olive oil in a small pan over medium heat. Cook and stir eggs until eggs are set, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place black beans in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on High in the microwave until warm, about 1 minute.
- Divide warmed black beans between two bowls.
- Top each bowl with scrambled eggs, avocado, and salsa. Season with salt and black pepper.
Source : allrecipes.com