« This recipe is reminiscent of the classic BLT or bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. It’s a great summertime salad! »
- 1 pound bacon
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 head romaine lettuce – rinsed, dried and shredded
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
Prep : 15 m Cook : 10 m Ready In : 25 m
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat, turning frequently, until evenly browned. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine mayonnaise, milk, garlic powder and black pepper. Blend until smooth. Season the dressing with salt.
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and croutons in a large salad bowl. Toss with dressing, and serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.com