« Healthy, natural, and delicious. »
- 1 1/3 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped dried figs
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 large egg whites
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
Prep : 15 m Cook : 35 m Ready In : 50 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving 1 inch of parchment hanging over the sides.
- Mix oats, figs, almonds, and 1/4 cup sunflower seeds together in a bowl.
- Stir bananas, peanut butter, and honey together in a saucepan over medium-low heat until completely melted and smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Whisk egg whites together in a bowl until foamy. Mix banana mixture into egg whites and whisk until smooth; add oat mixture and stir until batter well combined. Fold blueberries into batter. Press batter into the prepared pan; top with flax seeds and 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Source : allrecipes.com