- 2 medium tilapia fillets cut into 6 pieces
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (gluten free if needed)
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- lime wedges to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Place the tilapia pieces on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, cilantro, garlic and butter.
- Divide the mixture between the fish pieces and coat them evenly. Press the crumbs on with your hands slightly to make sure that they are covering the fish nicely.
- Bake the fish for 15-20 minutes, or until it is white and flakes easily, and the crumbs are golden brown.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Source : allrecipes.com