« Quick and easy breaded ranch chicken. »
- 3/4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Prep : 10 m Cook : 45 m Ready In : 55 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Combine corn flakes, Parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix in a bowl. Dip chicken in melted butter; roll each chicken breast in corn flake mixture until evenly coated. Place coated chicken in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Source : allrecipes.com