« All kinds of good stuff on pita bread. »
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 2 pita bread rounds
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and sliced
Prep : 25 m Cook : 30 m Ready In : 55 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Cook and stir onion in the same skillet until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside. Heat olive oil in the skillet. Pour in eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until set, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place pita bread on lined baking sheet. Spread pesto over pita; top with bacon, scrambled eggs, tomato, mushrooms, and spinach. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over toppings.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 10 minutes. Serve garnished with avocado slices.
Source : allrecipes.com