- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 8 ounce carton of Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup and 2 Tablespoons Powdered Orange Drink (Tang was used for testing purposes)
- 1/8 or less Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 9 ounce carton of Cool Whip divided
- 1 homemade or store bought Graham Cracker Crust
- In a large mixing bowl, combine well sweetened condensed milk and sour cream by hand or using a mixer on medium speed. Add in powdered orange drink and salt, mix well. Fold in one cup Cool Whip. Pour into crust and cover with remaining Cool Whip.
- Chill 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Source : allrecipes.com