« Four colorful gelatin flavors make for an eye-catching dessert. Pour into a graham cracker crust instead of a mold for variety. »
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored Jell-O(R) mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange flavored Jell-O(R) mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry flavored Jell-O(R) mix
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored Jell-O(R) mix
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (1.3 ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
Prep : 8 h Ready In : 8 h
- Prepare lime, orange, and cherry flavored gelatins separately, according to package directions, using 1 cup boiling water and 1/2 cup cold water for each. Pour each into a separate 8×8-inch pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- In medium bowl, combine lemon gelatin, sugar and remaining 1 cup boiling water. Stir until gelatin and sugar are dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice and chill in refrigerator until slightly thickened.
- Cut firm gelatin into 1/2-inch cubes. Prepare whipped topping according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine whipped topping with lemon gelatin-pineapple juice mixture. Fold in cubed gelatin and pour into mold. Chill 5 hours or overnight before serving.
Source : allrecipes.com