« Deliciously sweet banana bread with plenty of vanilla flavor. »
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Prep : 15 m Cook : 1 h Ready In : 1 h 15 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. Stir in vanilla and banana. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend the banana mixture into the flour mixture; stir just to combine. Fold in walnuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
Source : allrecipes.com