« This is an easy, healthy meal. »
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or more to taste
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup water, or more as needed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen gnocchi
- 1 squeeze lemon juice (optional)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
Prep : 15 m Cook : 17 m Ready In : 32 m
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add Brussels sprouts and onion; cook and stir until onion starts to turn translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Pour water and gnocchi into the skillet; cover and simmer until water is absorbed and gnocchi are tender, about 10 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high; cook and stir gnocchi until are browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and red pepper flakes.
Source : allrecipes.com