« A white pizza with Brussels sprouts and pancetta. »
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 9 slices pancetta
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 12-inch pizza crust
Prep : 10 m Cook : 20 m Ready In : 30 m
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir pancetta until fat has been released, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer pancetta to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Pour remaining 5 teaspoons olive oil into the same skillet; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Add Brussels sprouts to garlic; cook, stirring constantly, until sprouts begin to brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer sprouts and garlic to a bowl and crumble cooled pancetta over the mixture. Add mozzarella cheese and fennel seed; toss to coat. Place pizza crust onto a baking sheet and spread Brussels sprouts mixture atop pizza crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 10 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com