« Even if you aren’t a fan of cheesecake, give these a try. Everyone who tastes them loves them. »
- cooking spray
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (such as Eagle Brand(R))
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep : 20 m Cook : 25 m Ready In : 45 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat butterscotch chips and butter together in a saucepan, stirring frequently, over low heat until melted, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir graham cracker crumbs into butterscotch mixture. Measure 2/3 cup graham cracker-butterscotch mixture and set aside; press remaining mixture into the prepared baking dish to form a crust.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk, egg, and vanilla extract; mix well. Pour cream cheese mixture over crust. Sprinkle reserved graham cracker-butterscotch mixture over cream cheese mixture layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com