- 2 lb. mini yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Preheat the grill to medium-high, or preheat the oven to 425º.
- Cut 4 large pieces of foil about 10” long. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, and oregano and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide potatoes between foil pieces, then fold the foil packets crosswise to completely cover the potatoes. Roll the top and bottom edges to seal them closed.
- Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. (Or transfer to the oven and bake about 15 minutes.)
- Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan on top of the potatoes and reseal the foil packet. Cook until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top with parsley and red pepper flakes and serve warm.
Source : Allrecipes.com