« This dip is similar to other bacon and Cheddar dips, but with a cool, creamy kick! Enjoy it with tortilla chips, celery sticks or rice cakes, or use it as a sandwich spread. »
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Prep : 10 m Ready In : 30 m
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly blend the sour cream and ranch-style dressing mix. Mix in the bacon bits and Cheddar cheese. Chill in the refrigerator 20 minutes or longer before serving.
Source : allrecipes.com