« This is a colorful and very tasty mix of chicken, mangos, and avocados in a spicy lime dressing. »
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup chili garlic sauce
- 4 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 2 medium mangos – peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package spring lettuce mix
Prep : 30 m Ready In : 30 m
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together the brown sugar and water. Bring to a boil, then pour into a medium bowl. Stir in the garlic chili sauce and lime juice. Set the dressing aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, mangos and avocados. Arrange the spring salad mix on serving plates, then top with a few spoonfuls of the chicken mixture. Pour dressing over the top.
Source : allrecipes.com