« There isn’t much to say except fa-bu-lous! »
- cooking spray
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlua(R))
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) package mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar, or to taste
Prep : 15 m Cook : 50 m Ready In : 1 h 45 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray; dust with flour.
- Combine cake mix, sour cream, eggs, coffee-flavored liqueur, oil, pudding mix, orange zest, and cinnamon in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until very smooth, about 4 minutes. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto a plate; let cool completely, about 30 minutes. Dust with confectioners’ sugar.
Source : allrecipes.com