- ¼ cup margarine or butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 1/2-oz.) can condensed chicken broth
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen sweet peas
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 (12-oz.) can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated biscuits
Heat oven to 375°F. Melt margarine in 10-inch ovenproof skillet.
Stir in flour and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute or until smooth and bubbly.
Gradually stir in broth and milk; cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Add chicken, peas, carrots and onion; cook until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Arrange biscuits over hot chicken mixture in skillet; sprinkle with poppy seed.
Bake at 375°F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.