« Not your average cranberry salad. Many fruit flavors are included, which give a zing to it. »
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package red Jell-O(R) mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 apple with peel, grated
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
Prep : 20 m Cook : 10 m Ready In : 12 h 30 m
- Process cranberries in blender or food processor; pour sugar over cranberries and stir to dissolve.
- Bring 3/4 cup of water to a boil; stir in gelatin and let cool. Stir cooled gelatin into cranberries, and add pineapple, orange juice, apple and pecans. Mix well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Whip cream and beat in cream cheese.
- In a glass serving dish, layer half of the cranberry mixture, then the whipped cream mixture, then the remaining cranberry mixture.
Source : allrecipes.com