« Best garlic pasta I have ever had. Add prawns and/or scallops to make an amazing seafood Alfredo. »
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups chicken broth, or more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsle
Prep : 10 m Cook : 20 m Ready In : 30 m
- Heat olive in a medium pan over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add butter and stir constantly until melted. Pour in chicken broth; add pepper and salt. Bring to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Add more chicken broth if pasta starts to stick to the pan.
- Stir Parmesan cheese, cream, and parsley into the pasta and mix thoroughly. Serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.com