- 2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Camulet baking soda
- 2 cups Domino sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp McCormick vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups crushed Dole pineapple 20 oz
- 1 stick Land O’ Lakes butter
- 3/4 cup Carnation evaporated milk
- 1 cup Domino sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup coconut shredded
CAKE: Mix all cake ingredients with a spoon. Pour into oiled 9×13 inch (23×33 cm) pan and bake in 350 F (175 C) oven for 30 – 40 minutes or until center of the cake is done.
While cake is still hot, poke it with a skewer to help frosting soak into cake. Immediately pour frosting over it.
FROSTING: Cook butter, evaporated milk and sugar until thickened, about 5 minutes, stirring often. Add nuts and coconut.
Source : allrecipes.com