Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Dessert, Cheesecake
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 6 whole graham crackers)
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce package) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (10 ounce) jar blueberry fruit spread
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs in a 9×13-inch baking pan. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan creating a thin even layer. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheeses with an electric mixer on medium high until creamy. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice and beat until creamy and well blended.
- Stir the fruit spread around in the jar until it is spreadable and then spread it evenly over the crust. Sprinkle blueberries over the jam. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the blueberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until set and slightly puffed. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature before covering with plastic wrap and placing in the refrigerator to chill completely. Cut into 32 bars
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1 bar): 108 calories, 5.4 g fat, 12.6 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 1.9 g protein