« My sister’s recipe always get raves when I make this! Nice for Valentine’s Day dessert, too. Enjoy! »
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 chocolate crumb pie crust
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
Prep : 20 m Cook : 35 m Ready In : 1 h 25 m
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth. Add egg, lemon juice, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Arrange raspberries on the bottom of the pie crust and slowly pour cream cheese mixture on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is almost set, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Combine cream and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour chocolate glaze over the cooled pie and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Source : allrecipes.com