« This is simple, and very yummy! My husband loves it and he is as picky as they come! Just throw in the oven and relax. Goes great with rice or noodles. Enjoy! »
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- lemon pepper to taste
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep : 15 m Cook : 35 m Ready In : 50 m
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the chicken breast halves in a baking dish, and drizzle evenly with honey and mustard. Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Bake chicken 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Top each breast half with 2 bacon slice halves, and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Continue baking 10 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear, bacon is crisp, and cheese is bubbly.
Source : allrecipes.com