- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup corn syrup (Karo Syrup)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
Note: This mixture gets VERY hot. Ensure there are no children underfoot when you make this.
- Mix all ingredients in a large microwave safe bowl (the mixture will bubble up so make sure there is lots of room in the bowl).
- Microwave on high for 6-7 minutes, stirring every 90 seconds.
- Pour into a small buttered dish and allow to cool completely. Cut into small squares.
- If desired, drizzle with chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt.
Source : allrecipes.com