« This is a great recipe for a quick and easy entree. My wife, who is 8 1/2 months pregnant, had chicken thawing and asked me to cook since she was exhausted. She didn’t have any plans so I just threw some things together and came up with this recipe. I’m sure it could be improved upon, but in a pinch it was easy and delicious. »
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2/3 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken pieces – cut into 1/2-inch strips
Prep : 5 m Cook : 10 m Ready In : 15 m
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder together with the melted butter. Stir chicken into the sauce mixture to coat.
- Place cover on saucepan and simmer until the chicken pieces are cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove cover and spoon sauce over chicken pieces; continue cooking until sauce thickens, about 4 minutes more.
Source : allrecipes.com