« This is a super speedy dinner I like to make when it is getting late and I haven’t cooked yet. Chili, corn chips and cheese are topped with lettuce and tomato. Spice it up with your favorite salsa. Vegetarian chili can be found with the regular chili – it is often labeled as ‘fat free’. This recipe can easily be doubled, and cooked in a 9×13 inch baking dish. »
- 6 cups corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Prep : 10 m Cook : 25 m Ready In : 35 m
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chips in the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish. Pour chili straight from the can over the chips. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until chili is bubbling and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa in the pan, or after serving (if people are picky).
Source : allrecipes.com