« Tall, fluffy pancakes are delicious served with butter, syrup, and whipped cream. These tasty pancakes taste like cake. Just go by your instinct and enjoy the baking. Yummy! »
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, or as desired (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- cooking spray
Prep : 15 m Cook : 10 m Ready In : 30 m
- Stir milk and vinegar together in a bowl; set aside to ‘sour’ for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Whisk egg and butter into sour milk. Pour flour mixture into milk mixture and whisk until batter is smooth. Add cinnamon and vanilla extract to batter; mix well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Drop batter, 1/4 cup per pancake, onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Source : allrecipes.com