« This pie is delicious. I have been making it for over 25 years. Garnish each slice with whipped topping and chopped walnuts if you like. »
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 prepared 8 inch pastry shell, baked and cooled
Prep : 20 m Ready In : 2 h 20 m
- Cream butter in a mixing bowl. Gradually beat in the sugar with an electric mixer until light colored and well blended. Stir in the thoroughly cooled chocolate, and vanilla extract. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating 5 minutes on medium speed after each addition. Spoon the chocolate filling into a cooled, baked pie shell.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Source : allrecipes.com