« Garlic, 2 kinds of cheeses, bacon, and pickles come together in this fun and unique pizza. Gouda cheese is equally delicious in this recipe, so feel free to substitute if for the pepper Jack if desired. »
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 15 hamburger dill pickle chips, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
Prep : 5 m Cook : 10 m Ready In : 15 m
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix oil and garlic together in a small bowl and brush over pizza crust. Pre-bake crust in the preheated oven for 2 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Evenly sprinkle pizza crust with pepper Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese and return to the hot oven. Bake until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Evenly distribute crumbled bacon, pickle slices, and crushed red pepper flakes over the crust. Return to the oven and bake for 2 more minutes. Garnish with dill.
Source : allrecipes.com