« This is one of my favorite cookie recipes that has been passed down to me from my Grandmother. Friends and family love them– they are so addictive! »
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup quick cooking oats (such as Quaker(TM))
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Prep : 10 m Cook : 8 m Ready In : 18 m
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave. Add sugar and stir to combine. Add beaten egg and mix well. Stir in oats, flour, vanilla extract, salt, and baking powder.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, about 8 minutes. Let cool completely before removing cookies from foil.
Source : allrecipes.com