« Sweet and savory, perfect for a spring meal with noodles and a green vegetable. Chops need to marinate one hour. »
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 lamb chops
Prep : 15 m Cook : 10 m Ready In : 1 h 25 m
- In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, ginger, tarragon, cinnamon, pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Rub lamb chops with the seasonings, and place on a plate. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Brush grill grate lightly with oil, and arrange lamb chops on grill. Cook 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
Source : allrecipes.com