« Something new for all the grill-daddies! An EASY burger to make, and guests rave over this one. »
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 pita bread rounds
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Prep : 15 m Cook : 10 m Ready In : 25 m
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Place the lamb in a large bowl, and mix with the mint, cilantro, oregano, garlic, sherry, vinegar, and molasses. Season with cumin, allspice, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper, and mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
- Brush grill grate with oil. Grill burgers 5 minutes on each side, or until well done. Heat the pita pocket briefly on the grill. Serve burgers wrapped in pitas with feta cheese.
Source : allrecipes.com