« Transform your leftover Halloween candy into gooey blondie bars. These bars pair perfectly with ice cream or a hot or cold beverage of your choice. »
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar and sucralose blend for baking (such as Natur(R) Bakers Blend)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup candy corn
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
Prep : 20 m Cook : 30 m Ready In : 1 h 20 m
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Whisk flour and baking powder in a small bowl to remove any lumps.
- Beat butter with white sugar, brown sugar, and sugar blend in a large bowl until well combined. Stir in egg and vanilla extract, beating until smooth. Add flour mixture and blend until just combined, taking care not to overbeat the batter.
- Gently fold white chocolate chips, milk chocolate pieces, candy corn, and almonds into the batter. Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting into bars.
Source : allrecipes.com