« These chicken nuggets are tender and delicious! Many friends have asked for the recipe and my husband loves them! »
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Prep : 25 m Cook : 15 m Ready In : 40 m
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Trim any fat from chicken and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the water and add the chicken.
- Combine the parsley, thyme, red pepper, bread crumbs, wheat germ, basil and pepper. Stir in the oil with a fork and mix well to distribute evenly. Pour seasoning mixture into a resealable plastic bag and toss the chicken pieces to coat.
- Place coated chicken pieces on the prepared baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 10 minutes, turn the pieces, and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com