« A yummy hot vegetable dip! Serve with your favorite crackers. »
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and mashed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
Prep : 20 m Cook : 20 m Ready In : 40 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together spinach, bell pepper, garlic, artichokes, sour cream, and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mixture will be thick; add cream to thin to dip consistency. Spoon into a 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly. Serve with crackers.
Source : allrecipes.com