« These cookies with honey are a delicious treat and they will be a great addition to a rich cup of coffee or a nice cup of tea. I hope you enjoy! »
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons white sugar (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Prep : 15 m Cook : 11 m Ready In : 28 m
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line baking sheets with non-stick mats or parchment paper.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda together thoroughly. Beat in butter, honey, and egg using an electric mixer until batter is sticky and combined. Roll batter into 20 to 24 balls.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon together in a shallow bowl for the topping. Roll balls in the mixture and place onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 11 minutes. Place cookies on a cooling rack for about 2 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com