« Make this delicious, flavorful, chicken pot (no pie) pie in your Instant Pot(R) pressure cooker. Not necessary to pre-saute the chicken or onions. No crust, wheat free, gluten free. Serve in bowls. »
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups diced carrots
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
Prep : 20 m Cook : 25 m Ready In : 55 m
- Combine chicken, broth, carrots, celery, corn, onion, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, poultry seasoning, and thyme in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method, about 10 minutes more. Unlock and remove lid.
- Stir in cream and peas. Select Saute function. Cook until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com