« This is a quick dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes. To save a little bit on the fat/calories I use a split ratio of cream and milk. This is not a requirement. Serve with your choice of sides. I like spaghetti noodles, or zucchini zoodles. »
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (16 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 2 ounces shaved Pecorino Romano cheese
Prep : 5 m Cook : 20 m Ready In : 25 m
- Combine tapioca flour, all purpose flour, garlic salt, and Italian herbs in a small bowl. Dredge chicken thighs through the mixture and shake off excess flour.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken thighs and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Wipe out skillet, leaving just a little bit of the fond. Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Pour in tomato sauce, cream, and milk; stir to combine. Season with red pepper flakes and mix in spinach. Allow spinach to wilt, about 3 minutes. Return chicken thighs to the skillet and heat until warmed through. Serve topped with freshly shaved Pecorino Romano cheese.
Source : allrecipes.com