« My Aunt Jerre won THIRD PLACE with this recipe in the St. Louis Slow Cooker Cook Off in the past couple months! We are proud, proud, proud! »
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
Prep : 10 m Cook : 10 h Ready In : 10 h 10 m
- Combine pork tenderloin, onion, red pepper, black beans, salsa, chicken broth, oregano, cumin, and chili powder in a slow cooker. Set to Low and cook for 8 to 10 hours.
- Break up pieces of cooked pork to thicken the chili before serving.
Source : allrecipes.com