« This is a sweet, nutty, and spicy kimchi udon stir-fry your whole family will love – and it takes mere minutes to make from start to finish! Top with cooked eggs and shredded nori if you like. »
- 2 (7 ounce) packages fresh udon noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 strips bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped kimchi
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 scallions, diagonally sliced
Prep : 15 m Cook : 15 m Ready In : 30 m
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook udon in boiling water, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender yet firm to the bite, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Mix honey, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, and rice vinegar in a bowl. Set sauce aside.
- Place bacon in a large pan and cook over high heat until fat is rendered but bacon is not yet crispy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add kimchi and garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add the sauce, udon noodles, and sesame oil; stir well. Remove from heat and transfer noodles to a plate. Top with scallions.
Source : allrecipes.com