« This is a easy way to make Korean BBQ. You can also substitute chicken breast or sliced rib-eye for the short ribs. If you use chicken or rib-eye, you must add thinly sliced green onion tops. This can also be broiled in the oven for the same amount of time. »
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/2 large onion, minced
- 3 pounds Korean-style short ribs (beef chuck flanken, cut 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick across bones)
Prep : 15 m Cook : 10 m Ready In : 7 h 25 m
- Pour soy sauce, water, and vinegar into a large, non-metallic bowl. Whisk in brown sugar, white sugar, pepper, sesame oil, garlic, and onion until the sugars have dissolved. Submerge the ribs in this marinade, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 7 to 12 hours; the longer, the better.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove ribs from the marinade, shake off excess, and discard the marinade. Cook on preheated grill until the meat is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Source : allrecipes.com